Hello and welcome to my FIRST Real Neat Blogger Award.
I am humbled by my community of bloggers and my loyal readers that they respect and think so highly of my creations. Thank you so much!!!
I am very happy and excited to be nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award. I would sincerely like to thank Dear Kitty for nominating me for this award. I got this award for the very first time. I would also like to thank all my loyal readers and well-wisher.
About the Real Neat Blog Award
The Real Neat Blog Award started in 2014 for bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, This is an award within the blogging community – given to bloggers by their peers. This award since 2014 has been awarded to many bloggers and gone to many places in the blogosphere.
Rules for the Real Neat Blog Award:
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the seven questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive the award and tag/pingback to their blogs.
- Ask them seven new questions.
Questions from Dear Kitty
1. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Ans: The most favorite thing I love about myself is that I’m very argumentative, and I do what I love to do, no matter what others think about it.
2. It’s late. You’ve had a crazy long day and you are super hungry. What is your go-to quick meal?
Ans: Pakhala and mashed potato. It’s a traditional dish from Odisha without which Odias just cannot live! And I loved it so much.
3. List the best five books that you have read in the last 12 months.
4. Would you rather be an oak tree or a butterfly?
Ans: I would rather be an oak tree as it symbolizes strength, morale, resistance, and knowledge.
5. What book have you reread more than any other, or if you do not reread then why is that?
Ans: I have reread few books, but I would like mention here that I wish to reread Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, by Yuval Noah Harari
6. If you were a kitchen appliance which one would you be?
Ans: I think I’m going to be a refrigerator – that’s the very first appliance which came to my mind. 🙂 Now, you can judge what type of person I am. 🙂
7. Would you rather win an Oscar (award for acting) or a Grammy (award for music)?
Ans: Grammy would be my preference.
My nominees are:
And my list of questions for them to answer:
- What is the best thing about yourself?
- What is that one thing which keeps motivating you for blogging?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- Do you have a particular cause that you are passionate about and why?
- Have you created videos (Vlogs) for your blog and/or social media accounts? Please share!
- Do you have any blog posts which you didn’t like much but it is appreciated by your reader beyond your expectations?
- Would you encourage others to start a blog?
I do hope you enjoy reading my thoughts from my blog posts. Thank you so much for inspiring and encouraging me through your comments, likes and share. Thank you!!!